The term ROAD BIKE or RACING BICYCLE
is used to describe bicycles built for traveling at speed on paved roads. You don’t need to be a racer to ride, jump up and enjoy the wind go through you hair.
Some SPECIFIC technical infomation:
- The tires are narrow, high-pressure (>=100 psi or 689 kPa), and smooth to decrease rolling resistance.
- They usually use derailleur gears, however, single-speed or fix-gear still exist.
- The bicycle is of a lightweight construction.
There are various of ROAD BIKE exist:
- Tour Bicycle: specific for go touring, capable of carry heavy load, heavy wheel and many of other plugin details
- Hybrid Bicycle: Blend between Road Bike, Tour Bike, and Mountain Bike. Comfort and ease of use make them popular with novice cyclists, casual riders, commuter.
- Utility Bicycle: are the most common form of bicycle globally.
- Vintage Road Bike: Miss the old day? Its Vintage.
o DUCKY DUCKY o